City : Brockton
Zip Code: 02301
Responsible for hiring, orientation and in-services of all field employees.
Essential Job Duties:
• To recruit field staff in specific areas of need.
• Hiring field personnel in compliance with company policies and state/federal regulations.
• Responsible for verification of license, reference checks and CBI reports.
• Responsible for completed personnel files.
• Establish and maintain an orientation schedule for all field personnel.
• Provide education and support to all personnel. Including in-services, CPR classes and newsletters.
• Tracking of dates of renewal for license and CPR, as well as in-services attended.
• Maintain and order supplies needed for personnel files.
• Communicate with office staff as to personnel needs and new hires.
• Monthly reports to Directors regarding evaluation and skills checks needed.
• Assist with the placing of Nursing Ads.
• To follow up with all worker compensation and unemployment claims.
• Maintain an accurate and up to date list of all active nurses.
• Staff as needed.
• Confirm all schedules weekly and document date and time.
• Mail existing patient schedules to families monthly, to arrive prior to the first of each month.
• Other duties as assigned by Manager.
• Ability to file, type, maintain records, and schedule appointments. Word processing and spreadsheet skills.
• Two years general office experience. Two years human resource experience.
• College degree preferred.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Familiarity with services offered by the company preferred.
Requisition ID: R0005701