Qualified Candidates will be responsible for general sales activity, sales communications and marketing support in a specified territory. The account executive will call on case managers, discharge planners, and physicians as well as additional designated referral sources within their perspective territory. Description of Duties and Responsibilities: Aggressively sell and market Private Duty Nursing and Unskilled Nursing to existing and potential referral sources to achieve established revenue targets assigned on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis. Identify and develop relationships with all sales targets including but not limited to:
2. Discharge planners and Social workers in target accounts
3. Case Managers
4. DME and Infusion Companies
• Conduct in-services, and represent company at local, regional and state wide trade shows and conventions/conferences as assigned.
• Create and carry out specific a sales plan and market development plan in with company goals and objectives.
• Provide regular feedback to corporate management regarding sales activity and success in market development.
• Represent the company within the healthcare community with professional decorum and respect for the patient care process.
• Perform other tasks or special projects as requested by management.
Requisition ID: R0008728