Reports to Director, Real Estate & Facilities; works closely with members of the Facilities Team for a growing, domestic healthcare company in excess of 200 sites.
The successful candidate will assist Director in managing and maintaining the company’s portfolio of leased locations, including the 300 person new leased headquarters facility in Atlanta, GA. This includes the planning of reconfigurations, build outs, moves, signage, upgrading of facilities, furniture purchasing, company signage re-brand, vendor management, assisting to create/maintain systems and procedures and other projects as assigned. The role will work closely with and cultivate key partnerships with IT, Accounting/Finance, Legal, Marketing, Location Directors and Regional Leaders. Travel will be required on occasion, as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· The position requires a detailed-oriented, hardworking team player who can handle both mission critical projects and details with equal enthusiasm, efficiency and attention to detail. Duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
· Execute company signage re-brand project from start to finish, working with project team and national sign vendor.
· Handle ongoing coordination of signage for all locations.
· Handle coordination of the moves and closures of all facilities once a location lease or early termination is signed. Lead weekly conference calls for the office moves and closures in order to coordinate the tasks of the locations and internal departments to ensure the field locations are well supported for their moves and new location facility needs.
· Review leases to determine Landlord work, dates, allowances and other pertinent lease details.
· Review construction bids, floor and furniture plans and modify for cost savings. Participate in construction meetings/conference calls with the locations, Landlords and contractors.
· Review and process moving quotes and invoices from national move vendor for the location moves, closures and decommissions.
· Assist the locations with office furniture purchasing, working with national vendor and the internal team to ensure on-time delivery.
· Administer the leases including sending execution copies to appropriate parties, processing security deposit, and first month’s rent and preparing lease summaries and quality check of lease database entries.
· Review CAM and OPEX charges and notify Accounting of rent changes.
· Track and record subtenant rent income. Notify subtenant in case of nonpayment.
· Coordinate and manage insurance certificates.
· Manage a variety of facilities related projects, issues and concerns, as needed.
· Respond to facility inquiries and complaints, verify problem and take corrective action.
· Establish Landlord relationships and resolve rent and payment changes and issues, working with accounting.
· Assist accounting with audit and lease information requests.
· Assist team with HQ office vendor management and purchasing.
· Assist Director, as needed, with lease transaction work.
Qualifications and Competencies:
· Bachelor’s degree required, preferably Business or Real Estate Management. Equivalent work experience in corporate real estate acceptable.
· Knowledge and familiarity with commercial lease agreements, legal and business terms.
· Familiarity with Estoppels, SNDAs and Insurance Certificates.
· Experience/knowledge of Prolease, Lease Administration Database System.
· 5+ years of experience in a corporate real estate setting; healthcare environment a plus.
· Company signage re-brand project experience.
· High degree of professionalism and ability to work effectively with employees of all levels as well as external business associates and vendors.
· Strong ability to successfully negotiate and influence clients, vendors, building management, brokers and landlords for the company’s benefit.
· Detailed and highly organized.
· Superior oral, written and listening communication skills in order to effectively understand and interface with clients, colleagues, vendors, landlords, brokers and management.
· Excellent customer service and relationship building skills.
· Strong time management skills and experience managing numerous projects simultaneously, excelling under pressure;
· Problem Solver; Team Player; Positive and Resourceful; Dedicated; Reliable, Focused, with demonstrated ability to consistently meet goals and deadlines.
· Self-sufficient-Self-starter; Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, including across time zones.
· Proficiency with the use of Microsoft Office.
Requisition ID: R0008823