Boston, MA, United States
Job ID : R0008914
Job ID : R0008914
Description of Responsibilities
Works in partnership with assigned locations to develop proactive recruitment strategies for maintaining a constant pool of candidates and encourages optimal utilization of current employees.
Regional Recruiting Director
FLSA Status: Exempt
- Develops and implements recruitment strategies, including monitoring and evaluating various recruitment sources to determine which bring optimal results.
- Works closely with Location Directors and location staff to determine areas of focus for recruitment needs.
- Evaluates location recruitment efforts and works with the location to correct under performing areas of recruitment.
- Compiles and evaluates current local market information related to recruitment.
- Works with location to develop, implement and track recruitment and retention incentive programs.
- Attends career fairs, open houses, and other functions as required to aid the location in their recruitment efforts.
- Encourages a positive and inter-communicative environment between locations for the optimal utilization of nurses.
- Maintains consistent contact with Location Directors and location staff to ensure effective candidate management and utilization.
- Monitors locations to ensure the Assessment Centers are welcoming, active and vibrant for the participating candidates.
- Maintains an open line of communication with assigned Sourcing Partner for job postings, candidate issues, background concerns, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Maintains an upbeat, positive attitude when interacting with location staff and candidates.
- Participates in department calls as necessary; provides input and suggestions and in additional group calls as requested.
- Two years’ recruitment, staffing or sales experience in healthcare or related field preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proven track record of success in recruitment