This position reports directly to the VP, Regional Operations and partners with assigned locations to develop proactive recruitment strategies for maintaining a constant pool of candidates and encourages optimal utilization of current employees.
Essential Job Functions
• Develops and implements recruitment strategies, including monitoring and evaluating various recruitment sources to determine which bring optimal results.
• Works closely with Location/Executive Directors and location staff to determine areas of focus for recruitment needs.
• Evaluates location recruitment efforts and works with the location to correct underperforming areas of recruitment.
• Compiles and evaluates current local market information related to recruitment.
• Works with location to develop, implement and track recruitment and retention incentive programs.
• Attends career fairs, open houses, and other functions as required to aid the location in their recruitment efforts.
• Encourages a positive and inter-communicative environment between locations for the optimal utilization of nurses.
• Maintains consistent contact with Location/Executive Directors and location staff to ensure effective candidate management and utilization.
• Monitors locations to ensure the Assessment Centers are welcoming, active and vibrant for the participating candidates.
• Maintains an open line of communication with assigned Sourcing Partner for job postings, candidate issues, background concerns, etc.
• Maintain excellent rapport with location staff and candidates.
• Participates in department calls as necessary; provides input and suggestions and in additional group calls as requested.
• Bachelor's degree
• Five years’ recruitment, staffing or sales experience in healthcare or related field
• Proven track record of success in recruitment
• Clear criminal background check
• Proficient Microsoft Office skills
• Proficient typing skills
• Healthcare experience
• Bilingual a plus
Requisition ID: R0008950