City: Mount Laurel
The People Service Generalist is an HR Business Partner and manages and performs a variety of HR projects and activities in a growing and dynamic home healthcare business. Partners with and supports operations leaders on all people matters including employee relations, performance management, development, training, compensation, unemployment and leave of absence tracking, and HR policy interpretation. Leads, architects and manages a variety of people projects to support the business needs.
Essential Job Functions
• Provides coaching and guidance to management to solve a variety of people issues.
• Conducts internal investigations and communicates with internal and external legal counsel.
• Completes compensation analysis in response to inquiries and actions.
• Designs, supports and implements People Services programs and initiatives including New Director Orientation, Policies & Procedures, and other projects as needed.
• Develops and revises job descriptions.
• Provides oversight on performance review implementation including tracking and follow-up on late reviews.
• Oversees the on-boarding and employee exit processes.
• Identifies opportunities to streamline processes to improve the delivery of our programs and services.
• Minimum five (5) years of HR Generalist experience;
• BS degree or equivalent experience required, Human Resources Management Degree preferred
• Subject matter expertise in all functional areas of Human Resources including high volume employee relations, talent acquisition, compensation practices and employee development
• Basic knowledge of employee benefit plans and leave of absence administration
• Strong listening and communication skills (written and verbal) with all levels of managers and employees
• Critical thinking skills and the ability to research and analyze data
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
• Knowledge of federal, state and local laws, and statutes, which govern employment policies and practices
• MS degree or equivalent a plus
• Experience working in a Home Health or Healthcare environment a plus
• Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Requisition ID: R0009155